SRK Innovation’s unique approach to projects brings many benefits to you, the client.
The Initial and start to any project is to identify the problem and cause.
Commissioning professionals to help us navigate the complicated process of designing, building and operating buildings properly.
More and more building owners are beginning to realize that commissioning typically results in lower lifetime costs.
Important to know
Our Recent Projects
It is important to recognize the potential costs of not commissioning.
These costs include schedule overruns, change orders, litigation costs, high vacancy levels, uncomfortable occupants, excessively long shakedown periods, costly post-occupancy corrections, and inability to perform adequate operation and maintenance.
These costs can far exceed the price paid for commissioning.
Commissioning reduces the risk of incurring these costs.
Our Recent Projects
- Operational Tier 4 Data Center
- Mechanical Systems Retrofit
- Electrical Power Expansion
- Full Controls Replacement
- Established Criteria for Functional Performance and Design Intent
- Required Innovative Testing Strategies
- Performed Commissioning in Live Data Center.
- Multi-phase Tier 3 Data Center
- 300,000 SQFT Mission Critical Data Center
- ~50,000 SQFT Built-out White Space
- Chilled Water Plant & Thermal Storage
- Full Parallel Generator Plant Replacement
- 4MW of IT Power Consumption
- Existing Tier 3 Data Center
- High-Performance Computing Environment
- 1.0 MW of IT Power Consumption
- Replacement of Existing UPS System in Operational DC
- Maintenance Windows during Live Operation for Live Cutovers
About Us & Why We are
The Best For the Innovation
I have had the distinction of working on a number of engagements over the last two years with SRK, a testing and commissioning company focused on the mission critical market. During that time, SRK has provided commissioning services, operating procedure development, and Peer Review services for several projects that have been executed in the live production data centers that I manage for my company. industry for the services they offer. Their professionalism, experience, and seasoned guidance that considers multiple stakeholder perspectives have been instrumental in the successful completion of the project.Marcus Hassen, AT&T
I have worked with SRK Innovation for over two years in their capacity as a mission critical testing and commissioning company. During that time, SRK has served our needs as well as those of our customers without fail; their expertise and professionalism is second to none. SRK, LLC is very well known in the region as well as throughout the national mission critical industry. Their staff have excellent customer service skills and always deliver on their promises.
Kevin Burke, CPG
Scott is an exceptional commissioning engineer with great knowledge in the field of electrical and mechanical system of the data center. I have worked with Scott in two projects where his outstanding contributions helped successfully complete them.Fahad Al-Jabarti, Saudi Aramco
© 2018 SRK.
Project management, infrastructure design planning.